Monday, February 8, 2010

Endometriosis And Breast Cysts Does Birth Control (Tri- Sprintec) Cause Constant Bleeding And Breast Growth?

Does Birth control (Tri- Sprintec) cause constant bleeding and breast growth? - endometriosis and breast cysts

or is it just me? My doctor has me) to the combination (estrogen and progesterone, I think that's how its written? To my endometriosis and cysts and I had this brown discharge (I'm going like this is the old scar tissue are removed), mixed with blood for 3 weeks.It not hurt or anything, "I am very tired of losing so much blood and this time I was with a weight of 134 pounds. - 115 There is a lot of weight lost in 3 weeks. The Endo is primarily what has been the increase in weight, because when I was diagnosed, weighed 100 pounds and my weight after that (without change my diet at all) now I am on the pill, do I lose weight, but also breast pain and growth. All this is normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment