Thursday, December 17, 2009

Swollen Feet More Condition_symptoms I Am 30 Weeks Pregnant And Swollen. Why Would One Of My Feet Be More Swollen Than The Other?

I am 30 weeks pregnant and swollen. Why would one of my feet be more swollen than the other? - swollen feet more condition_symptoms

I also had swollen ankles and calves during the last month or so, slightly swollen fingers, but until yesterday, my feet have not grown at all. My feet with my first pregnancy was great! Swelling was not normal. Today is little, and if it is not as bad as with my first pregnancy, my feet are very swollen and I fear will worsen the situation. I can not understand why it is larger than the other. Bad ignition was the first indication that pre-eclampsia had his last time. I normally go to the doctor on Monday and my blood pressure, no protein in the urine or nothing. I know that pre-eclampsia can occur suddenly, however. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment