Sunday, December 13, 2009

Star Rigging Diagrams Should All-Star Game Appearances Be A Big Factor In Voting For The Hall Of Fame?

Should All-Star Game appearances be a big factor in voting for the Hall of Fame? - star rigging diagrams

I do not think that if someone is really worth. Of course, playing, a guy who deserves it and play 15 or 20 ASGS is great.
But to say that I am a very good ball player in a large number of bad associations. Every club needs to have a player of the ASG, so I get one in spirit, I say more # 6 in my league, in my usual position, but if I stop ASG is 15 games. Some years pass and people start saying that I should be in the Hall of Fame.
Could be (And of course, a good player on a team that was very much that my manager will decide in the next year. Or am very popular with the fans than a manifesto ala AJ Pierzinski (sp?) A Chicago a few years before.)

In other words, I would say that the Secretary-General, many bad decisions in the case of an accumulation of these are an important factor to make room?

No comments:

Post a Comment